Friday, February 10, 2012

Movie Queue

I was thinking that since I already have a queue of music I want to get, why not have the same sort of thing for books and movies?  The point is that I should be able to remember what I want to pursue next if I have it written down, and though I already have a pretty decent stack of books that I need to get through - I'm hardly 1/6 of the way through Kierkegaard's Either/Or right now, and have Ulysses, Buddenbrooks, The Nichomachean Ethics, and A Dream of the Red Chamber awaiting me still - I constantly forget which movies I most want to see.  Therefore, here they are:

1. La Chinoise
2. 400 Blows
3. The Seven Samurai
4. The Seventh Seal
5. Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors
6. The Battleship Potemkin
7. Hiroshima, My Love
8. No Country for Old Men
9. Ali: Fear Eats the Soul
10. The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari


That's what I've got so far.  I'm sure there's a bunch of stuff I'm missing.  Also, No Country for Old Men is there because I wanted to see it when it came out, but forgot to.

No comments:

Post a Comment