Saturday, May 5, 2012

Music Queue - May 5th, 2012

I've done some impulse buying with my gift-card (so it was like all free), and my queue therefore has been whittled down a bit, with reviews to come and new things filling in:

1. Verdena - Verdena
2. A Storm in Heaven - The Verve
3. Pygmalion - Slowdive
4. Be Here Now - Oasis
5. Dog Man Star - Suede
6. On the Mouth - Superchunk
7. I Hope Your Heart is Not Brittle - Portastatic
8. Coming Up - Suede
9. Unfun - Jawbreaker
10. Warnings/Promises - Idlewild
11. Mezcal Head - Swervedriver
12. No P or D - Ms. John Soda
13. Indoor Living - Superchunk
14. Isn't Anything - My Bloody Valentine
15. First Edition - The Fruit Tree Foundation
16. A Northern Soul - The Verve
17. Future Perfect - Autolux
18. Four Great Points - June of 44
19. Fantastic Planet - Failure
20. The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle - The Sex Pistols

No comments:

Post a Comment