Saturday, April 7, 2012

Music Queue, 4/7/12

I'll try to write a review of the three most recent albums I've gotten - Icky Mettle, Diary, and Calling Zero - when I have time. As for right now, here's my queue of music that I don't yet have.


1. A Catholic Education - Teenage Fanclub 
2. Verdena - Verdena
3. A Storm in Heaven - The Verve
4. Pygmalion - Slowdive
5. Be Here Now - Oasis
6. Dog Man Star - Suede
7. End on End - Rites of Spring
8. I Hope Your Heart is Not Brittle - Portastatic
9. Fantastic Planet - Failure
10. Warnings/Promises - Idlewild
11. Coming Up - Suede
12. JJ72 - JJ72
13. Mezcal Head - Swervedriver
14. On the Mouth - Superchunk
15. Indoor Living - Superchunk
16. First Edition - The Fruit Tree Foundation
17. A Northern Soul - The Verve
18. Future Perfect - Autolux
19. Four Great Points - June of 44
20. The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle - The Sex Pistols

No comments:

Post a Comment