Thursday, December 6, 2012

End of Semester Album Queue

I've gotten two new albums, but I like to do at least three at a time, so I'm thinking I'll either wait, or do the two I have with one of my all time classics.  At the same time, I'm planning a post about one of my favorite bands: Slowdive.  As soon as I haven't got papers and exams to take care of, I'll get on it.  In the meantime:

1. Be Here Now - Oasis
2. Unfun - Jawbreaker
3. Parklife - Blur
4. Warnings/Promises - Idlewild
5. Mezcal Head - Swervedriver
6. Different Class - Pulp
7. Dig Out Your Soul - Oasis
8. No P or D - Ms. John Soda
9. Indoor Living - Superchunk
10. Isn't Anything - My Bloody Valentine
11. Going Blank Again - Ride
12. The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
13. Rusty - Rodan
14. A Northern Soul - The Verve
15. Earthquake Glue - Guided by Voices
16. Heaven or Las Vegas - Cocteau Twins
17. Future Perfect - Autolux
18. Four Great Points - June of 44
19. The Great Escape - Blur
20. First Edition - The Fruit Tree Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment