Monday, September 10, 2012

Album Queue for the New School Year

I intend to write some new reviews on Superchunk, Portastatic, and maybe some Pulp, Suede, and/or mystery artist.  Furthermore, I'm going to revise some of my ratings and maybe add a review for some of my all time favorites.  For the time being, however, I've got my new queue:


1. Be Here Now - Oasis
2. Coming Up - Suede
3. Unfun - Jawbreaker
4. Return of the Frog Queen - Jeremy Enigk
5. Warnings/Promises - Idlewild
6. Mezcal Head - Swervedriver
7. His 'n' Hers - Pulp
8. Dig Out Your Soul - Oasis
9. No P or D - Ms. John Soda
10. Indoor Living - Superchunk
11. Isn't Anything - My Bloody Valentine
12. Going Blank Again - Ride (ironically, I go blank again whenever I try to remember what that album with the clown face and "Leave Them All Behind" on it is called)
13. A Northern Soul - The Verve
14. Earthquake Glue - Guided by Voices15. First Edition - The Fruit Tree Foundation
16. Heaven or Las Vegas - Cocteau Twins
17. Future Perfect - Autolux
18. Four Great Points - June of 44
19. Fantastic Planet - Failure
20. Parklife - Blur

No comments:

Post a Comment